- 8 oz unsalted butter
- 6 oz confectioner's (icing) sugar
- 1 egg (room temperature)
- 1.5 - 3 teaspoon extract or emulsion (any flavor)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 14-15 oz all-purpose flour
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and extract and mix well.
- Sift together flour and salt, add to wet mixture little by little until well incorporated.
- Roll,emboss and cut cookies into desired shapes, dusting with flour as necessary.
- Bake cookies at 392 F for 5-7 minutes until tops appear dry rather than shiny.
levitra 20 mg prix DoulpmorPump generic cialis tadalafil bomBromb No Prescription Amoxicillin
Petuamy December 09, 2020