- 8 oz unsalted butter
- 6 oz confectioner's (icing) sugar
- 1 egg (room temperature)
- 1.5 - 3 teaspoon extract or emulsion (any flavor)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 14-15 oz all-purpose flour
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and extract and mix well.
- Sift together flour and salt, add to wet mixture little by little until well incorporated.
- Roll,emboss and cut cookies into desired shapes, dusting with flour as necessary.
- Bake cookies at 392 F for 5-7 minutes until tops appear dry rather than shiny.
buy online cialis
Petuamy May 03, 2021
levitra 20 mg prix DoulpmorPump generic cialis tadalafil bomBromb No Prescription Amoxicillin
Petuamy December 09, 2020